Featured Denver Gay Realtor: Michael, ERA Herman Group Real Estate
(Posted By gayrealestate.com)
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions in a person’s life. Therefore, it is essential that you are both confident and comfortable with the individual representing you. Michael stands out in his field with his personable style. Buyers and Sellers equally appreciate his creative eye as well as his meticulous business approach. His formula for success is simple; He discovers your primary goal, and makes it his own.
Michael has experience working in many diverse markets in Colorado. He has successfully facilitated many transactions in Colorado Springs and Denver, as well as the resort community of Breckenridge. He has also worked with clients in all price ranges, from entry level to luxury homes.
As a Colorado native, Michael has a unique understanding and appreciation not only of local real estate, but also of the geographical features that make this state so special. When not enthusiastically representing his clients, he can be found hiking the remote trails of Pike National Forest, or snowboarding the majestic slopes of Summit County.
While Michael has the experience to be a firm negotiator for you when contracting a home, he also prides himself on making the real estate transaction fun and enjoyable for his clients. Contact Michael today for a refreshing professional perspective.
National Association of Realtors Colorado Association of Realtors Many happy clients: Referrals make up 90% of Michael’s business.
Representing both buyers and sellers. Residential Sales: New Construction, Income Property, Vacant Land, Luxury Homes, Single Family, Townhomes, Condos and Lofts
Occasionally we’ll feature one of our top gay real estate professionals here to let our readers know about some of the great Gay Realtors, Lesbian Realtors, Gay Friendly Realtors, and other Real Estate Professionals at GayRealEstate.com
At Gay Real Estate, we keep you posted about all the residential real estate news, gay real estate news and Gay Realtor stories affecting the gay and lesbian home buying and selling community coast to coast, and in your neighborhood!
Click here for list of gay realtors, lesbian realtors and gay friendly realtors Nationwide.
If you have a real estate story that you’d like to share with us with the LGBT community, please contact us at: email@example.com
Posts by Popularity
- Bank of America settles Countrywide securities case
- Ally stops buying mortgages in Massachusetts
- Sellers Overvalue Their Home’s Worth, Study Finds
- Squatters Settle Into Multimillion-Dollar Homes
- HUD suspends affordable housing apartment firm
- Gay Real Estate Agent or Gay Realtor: Is there a differ
- The Debt Crisis Impact on LGBT Home Buyers
- Getting them in the door – Special incentives help ma
- Housing bust worst since Great Depression
- Foreclosures Are Selling Quicker, BofA Says
- Featured Albany Gay Realtor: Reginald, Realty USA
- Mortgage Rates Inch Up for Second Week
- Featured Savannah Gay Realtor: Robin, Rawls Realty
- Fannie Mae: Homebuilding jobs far from normal
- Featured Atlanta Gay Realtor: Shannon, Keller Williams
- Vacancy rates drop alongside homeownership rates
- Featured Savannah Gay Realtor: David, Kelller Williams
- REALTORS® Urge Preserving Homeownership Tax Policies
- Featured Maplewood Gay Realtor: Cataldo, Keller William